More than 18,000 industry professionals have successfully completed the Conger- Elsea training curriculum using their systematic approach to root cause analysis and corrective action program assessment. The Conger-Elsea process for investigation and root cause analysis has been presented to the highest-level investigation personnel in both government and the private sector. With clients that include: the US Navy, the USNRC, the CSB, the EPA, PHMSA, Public Service Commissions, and a host of high-level engineering firms. They have all partnered with our experience to add value, mitigate risk, and enhance a safety culture for their people and their organizations.
- (MORT) Management Oversight and Risk Tree
- (RCA) Root Cause Analysis / Incident Investigation
- (ACE) Apparent Cause Evaluation
- (CAP) Corrective Action Program
- Safety / Safety Culture Assessment
- Regulatory Communication, Compliance & Education
- Human Performance Improvement